Wednesday 16 February 2011

Costume Ideas - Kim Bradbury

Charlotte and my friend Sam were the two charectors for the film. Sam played Charlotte's dad and then he doubled up to be her stalker. Before filming I had a look on the internet to get a few good ideas of what outfits the characters should wear. For the Dad, I chose these particular looks because he looks like a business man in the suit, he looks quite worried and unkept which would emphasise the worry that he has about firing the men at work.this was the look that I was going for:

These are the clothes in particular:



For Charlotte, who is going to play his daughter I thought that she needed to look quite girly and vunerable and this is why I chose for her to wear pink. The fact that its a jumper and not a tracksuit or something like that, i hoped would make it look like that she is quite wealthy and not very streetwise:
These are the clothes in particular:






For the stalker I chose a classic mysterious black outfit with a hat aswell so that this would cover alot of his face and physical features which hopefully emphases the thought of fear:

These are the clothes in particular:

No comments:

Post a Comment