Tuesday 15 February 2011

Film related covers - Charlotte Woodward

'Scream' is the main focus in which i have used ideas of how to film my own project. The idea of the superstitious phone call and the unknown intruder when the girl is home alone is similar to the ways in which this film has been produced
'One Missed Call' is a film I have looked upon due to one key element in my film - the 2 mysterious phone calls the girl receives. This film could also contribute to the title of my project e.g. Caller Withheld. 

'The Strangers' is another great film I have looked at due to the mystery in not knowing who or where the intruder(s) have come from. The audio (loud bangs) is also a factor in which i have researched and used ideas in my project. I like the idea of how the intruder is in the house and the girl doesn't know, just as it is in my project.
All of these posters portray such an effective presentation of how the designers have intended it to be. We instantly know the type of genre they are from and what age group they are aimed at. Noticing the font, the close-up images and the information given on the cover sets the horror mood of the films. 

No comments:

Post a Comment