Monday 14 February 2011

Market Research around the target audience - Charlotte Woodward

Today’s movie industry is one of blockbusters, independent films, PG-13s, IMAX, home video releases, and product placement. Therefore based on my research of what has the highest percentage of viewings, I’m going to target the more teenage – adult generation, rather than aiming it at younger children due to its intense and dramatic effects. I’m aware that on average, films that are viewed by people between 16-24 are the most popular and sell better.
 In aiming my movie at young adults, I hope to achieve the feedback I hoped I'd receive. Although the film ideas are mainly mine, its important that I get feedback from family and friends with their honest opinion. I want to produce a movie that will give me a good grade and contribute towards all the development I have done now up until this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment