Tuesday 8 February 2011

Film Distributer and Age Certificate - Kim Bradbury

My project will be aimed at 15-30 as my certificate is 15. However if I were to make a trailer I would include a few scenes from my film that were seen as a 12 certificate so that it broadens the possible people that would talk about my film. It will be much like Paranormal Activity in the sense that you will be scared to watch it, however you will scared to do so.

I think “Lions Gate” who have distributed films such as "Saw2" and "The Next Three Days"or even "Icon" who have distributed  "Slumdog Millionare and "Twilight" would like to produce my film as it produces a lot of scary films, and my film would be a very good film, and my actors will be well known and hopefully will gain a lot of profit. I want my film to be different from a lot of student films as I believe that my location will be very interesting to use, as it will be in my house which is made of mainly glass and I am going to use the reflections in the glass-backed mirrors to scare the victim as she will not know if she is actually looking at her stalker or the reflection of it.




I have shown my family, friends and teacher my film ideas and they have advised me different shots, and for one of my shots to film from the balcony within my house. My teacher gave me the idea of using what I have around my house i.e. the pool outside and to have one of the stalkers laying in it, as it would seem quite eerie however this would be quite hard to acomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment