Monday 14 February 2011

Visual Shots I Want To Re-Create - Kim Bradbury

These shots are those that I found particuarly interesting and I wanted to recreate in my film. I searched for what I wanted on google images, and believe that these are the shots that I found most intreeging.

The shot of the hand on the tree shows that someone is there without losing any identity. I want the hand to apear into the shot and not be there from the beginning, then to slowly come out of the shot as the stalker walks closer to the girl that he is watching. I do not just want the shot to be of a hand on a tree so I will adapt this idea and have the girl within the house walking past a window as he walks towards her.


I felt it was importrant to have a shot of the girl unlocking the door to go inside because it emphasises how she does not relock the door. This is also where I want to use match on action as she walks through the door.


Then I want a close up of the hand closing the door behind her however not relocking it as she was told to do, therefore also building suspence and carrying on with the match on action.


A shot of the house I believe is important because it is an establishing shot and to show that it is in the coutryside is important aswell because this portrays isolation. However to just have the establishing shot is boring so much like this picture I will have a tree or a hedge inbetween it and I will track the shot to portray that someone is watching and that the camera angle is from somebody elses point of veiw.

I like the idea of a car's headlights however I think that this shot is too dark because it does not go with the rest of the ideas in my film and you cannot just go from two different types of lighting within continuity editing. Therefore I will use car headlights but it will not be this dark. I also want them to drive towards me much like the film "Fargo"

No comments:

Post a Comment