Tuesday 15 February 2011

Practising camera shots - Kim Bradbury

On this film clip I am practising tracking where you follow the person with your camera. This could be done to allow the audience to perceive that someone is following your character and I have practised this because there is a scene in my movie where I track my character, and I felt that I needed to practise this.


On this clip, I was zoomed in on Charlotte and as she ran towards me I zoomed out which I thought was quite a good effect. However as this was just a practice I did not have a tripod and therefore this practice was a bit shaky so I know what I need to do different in my actual film.
 

On this clip I am panning Charlotte running which gives an affect of speed and its interesting for the audience as its different.

This is a practise of a zoom technique which I will use in my final project, in my establishing shot

No comments:

Post a Comment