Monday 21 February 2011

Locations - Charlotte Woodward

This is the kitchen where I will film my project - this is the scene where the girl picks up the phone and is in contact with the 'stalker', who shows his face soon after at the window here.

This is my utility room in which the girl will walk in to access the backdoor.

This is my utility door from the outside. I will film this door from a distance, just outside my garden as there is a field behind it. I will film from the field behind the fence to show that it is a 'tracking' shot to convey as if the 'stalker' is watching her. She will look out of the door window to see if anyone is out there, then lock the door.

This is an image of my hall. The door on the left is the kitchen, from which the girl will open the kitchen door onto the hall in order to look around and look up to the landing.

This is a shot of the banisters, leading  up to my landing. This section of banisters at the front will be where I film the stalkers trousers to portray him looking at her, but i will not show his face. This will be filmed as if it were from the girls point of view, through her eyes. 

This is the front of my house. Inside here is where my filming will take place. This is also my establishing shot of my project to let the audience know whereabouts this film is being taken. Personally, I think it looks quite eerie, and will work well when I eventually film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment