Monday 28 March 2011

Titles - Charlotte Woodward

After researching the 'Halloween' opening titles, it was then much easier to identify where and when to add in my titles. That task sort of acted as my template for designing my own titles and credits. At the start of my film, I am going to include a short clip of 'Icon' distibution company to introduce my film, then I will design my own production company using photoshop. That will follow on with the title of my movie. During the course of the project, I intend to insert titles inbetween clips to make up for the 2 minutes project. I will do this by inserting a black background, then (using the same font) I will begin with stating the cast members, producers, and directors etc. I will space these out with each credit appearing every 10 seconds. This way, there is enough time for the audience to note who helped produce the project, yet the credits wont be up for too long as I dont want to take the attention away from the actual filming itself.
I intend to use titles such as:
- A Woodward Production (presents)
- introducing Grainne McIntyre
- Josh Kershaw
- Producer and Editor: Charlotte Woodward
- Director: Carly Woodward
- Production Designer: Danielle Jordan
- Music by

No comments:

Post a Comment