Tuesday 22 March 2011

Art of the Title; Halloween credits - Charlotte Woodward

I had looked on Art of the Title, and explored with some opening sequences to some films. As I am doing a horror/thriller, I thought it would be useful to look at Halloween. There are some elements in this film to which are similar to my project so they have that in common. I watched a 2 minute clip of the opening credits to this movie, and recorded the times of when every part of information appeared on the screen; e.g. production/distribution company-cast members names. I changed some names and put my name and some of the people who took part in my project in brackets to demonstrate thats where they will go once I have edited my credits. I found this very useful and will take into account the length of times between credits to incorporate into my film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment