Wednesday 23 March 2011

Feedback - Charlotte Woodward

After having filmed my project, I was still unsure on what my title should be named. In class, I asked my peers and my teacher to watch the first draft of my filming, and give me some feedback on what I can improve/what they thought was good/the name of my title. Here are some suggestions I received:

Titles
The Waiting
The Welcoming
The Guest
Uninvited
Trapped!
Waiting
The Stalker
Unsafe
The Caller
Number Withheld
Answering

Weaknesses:
The quality of acting
Unclear start and location
Cover up the 'stalkers' face at the start - mask?
Last scene - handheld shakey
Jumpier as the 'stalker' arrives at the window
More emotional changes on the girls face
Darking lighting as she see's the stalker
Look at blurred passages
Tighten up editing

Strengths:
The idea of the 'stalker' standing at the window
Good use of shots
Good match-on-action
Camera shots show great detail of actions that actor does
Good use of frame, lots of space used
Good facial expressions
Good use of horror film lighting in kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment