Thursday 17 March 2011

Health and Safety Thoughts - Kim Bradbury

When we were filming our projects we were told that we had to think about health and safety and this is true, especially in my project, as I have one charector driving in my movie. We don't want anyone injured because we don't want anything to harm others and we want our filming to be able to run smoothly.

Firstly my character who was driving is aged 19 and has held his licence for 2 years, we also gained permission from Charlotte who he would have in the car with him and also from her mother. I made sure that there was no spillages on the floor and that it had nothing that actors could trip over.

On my first filming I realised that I had left the SD card at school so on my second attempt I made sure I had the card but also that the camera was fully charged so I could film as quick and as easy as possible, gaining the most light that I needed.

I am thankful to say that no-one or no equipment was harmed or damaged during my filming experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment