Thursday 17 March 2011

Health and Safety - Charlotte Woodward

When filming the project, you have to be aware of health and safety risks as this could jeapordise your filming if there is an accident. For my filming, I made sure that there were no wires on the kitchen floor, and that the surface was dry incase an accident could occur between the actress, or myself. I made sure that the camera was charged up incase of the inconvinience of charging the battery half way through, delaying the process of filming. However, there was a particular scene in which we were very careful of - when the girl is looking out of the backdoor window to see if anyone is there; my friend Josh was able to film this from the field behind my garden. This was only due to the fact that i was too short to gain enough height to zoom in on her, and keep a steady shot as i was unable to shoot this on a tripod. I went to the field with Josh and made sure that there were no branches off of tree's where he could lose his balance and fall.
Thankfully no one was hurt during the process of filming, nor was any technology that was used.

No comments:

Post a Comment