Sunday 6 March 2011

Day before I film my project - Charlotte Woodward

It's the day before I am yet to film my project. I've been allocated one camera for this week commencing, in which I have to film and, preferably, edit the movie. I have arranged my actors who will be staring in the project. I have decided on dim-lighting in my kitchen to add to the frightening feel I will create as I intend for it to be dark outside. 
For the beginning of the film, when the young girl is walking in the field, that will be have to be filmed in daylight. I will film this after school which won't be a concern as it is still light outside and it's only a 10 second clip. I am still unsure if it will be relevant in my movie, so once I have filmed all the scenes I need to, I will edit and play around with the clips and decide whether it is necessary to include it in my project. 
After practicing with certain camera shots on my camera, I am confident I can film this well and accurate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment