Tuesday 29 March 2011

How The Shoot Went (Second Attempt) - Kim Bradbury

This time I felt as though the filming went even better and I got all of the clips that I wanted. I acheived an even better match on action (of the girl unlocking the door and closing it)
I also like my added scenes implying that the stalker is there without showing too much of him (like from behind the bush watching the car and from behind a tree watching the daughter through the door)


I enjoyed filming my dog and felt that he acted really well for his first time! The biscuit scene feels a bit awkward at the moment, however once I have added a soundtrack I feel as though it will work well, especially after I add a interesting sound which implies that the daughter has heard something.


I am unsure what the beginning sounds like, I feel as though I might cut the conversation between the father and the daughter and just do a voice over of the father speaking the man that he is firing, this way we do not need to have the young male's voice in it and so that the dialogue would be clearer. I just need to figure out what needs to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment