Monday 4 April 2011

My Production Logo - Kim Bradbury

After showing my class and a few selected friends my third draft of my film I decided it was best to make my own production logo. And this was the outcome.

I first searched google and looked at existing production logos for real films and saw a few that contained blood and thought this was a good idea for my logo. I then put it into photoshop and added text, I decided to keep it simple and not overcomplicate it, and I believe this effect works best.

After looking through google images I found several images of blood splatters however many were too small and became too pixelated, some were also filled with too much blood so therefore I didn't have enough room for my text, this one works well as it has a big gap. I also chose the blood splatter as the genre of my film is horror and this symbolises horror well, if "Bradbury Productions" were to generate more films they would incorporate the genre of horror frequently.

I decided to keep the font the same even on the production as the rest of my film because this would not distract from the rest of the film and I believe the style of it co-insides with the genre therefore creating a professional look to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment