Monday 11 April 2011

EVALUATION activity 5 - Kim Bradbury

How did you address your target audience?


In this clip I am interveiwing my friend Catherine Wright who is 16 years old. She is in my year at school but as of this year she has moved school so she has no idea of my project that I have made. I showed her my film and then with my pre-decided questions I asked her on the spot without preparing her so that I got her imediate reaction. These questions including elements of my film such as: the genre, soundtrack, camera shots, overall thoughts and other films that could be compared to mine. Catherine does A-Level English and described my movie very posivitely and with a high detail of description which allowed me to feel very happy at what I had achieved, afterwards she explained to me that she felt as though she had answered completely truthfully which increased my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment