Tuesday 5 April 2011

Final Project - Charlotte Woodward

This is my final version of my film. I have made many adjustments to the film as I have realised, once the soundtrack has been added, it is more difficult to hear my own sound effects, therefore, using Soundsnap.com, I have been able to find similar sound effects and insert them where they are needed. I have used a pre-recorded scream, rather than the scream I recorded, because it simply wasn't 'extreme' enough. Thgis was then followed by a Dial Tone once 'Number Withheld' appears on screen, fading out with the scream sound. I have imported the sound of a door closing, and used a chime-like sound when my 'Woodward Production' logo appears. I have also changed my distribution company to 'New Line Cinema' instead of Icon as I prefered the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment